Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు
అమ్మలెప్పుడూ నిజం చెప్పరు. వాళ్లను మించిన అబద్ధాలకోర్లు ఈ ఆకాశం కింద లేరు. కావాలంటే చదవండిది. ఈ కథ నా చిన్నప్పుడు మొదలైంది. నేను చాలా పేదరికంలో పుట్టాను. పూటపూటకూ తిండి వెతుక్కునేంత పేదరికం. ఎప్పుడైనా ఇంట్లో అన్నం ఉంటే మా అమ్మ తను తినాల్సిన అన్నం కూడా నాకే పెట్టేది. నా గిన్నెలో అన్నం పెడుతూ- నువ్వు తిను నాన్నా నాకిప్పుడు ఆకలిగా లేదులే అనేది. అది అమ్మ చెప్పిన మొదటి అబద్ధం. అప్పుడప్పుడూ మా అమ్మ ఊరి దగ్గరిలోని వాగులో చేపలు పట్టేది. ఎదిగే బిడ్డకు కాస్తంత పోషకాహరం పెట్టాలని ఆమె ఆశ.
కొనలేదు కాబట్టి వాగు దగ్గర గంట్లు గంటలు పడిగాపులు పడేది. ఒకటో రెండో చిన్న చేపలు దొరికేవి. అలాంటప్పుడు నాకు వంటిపెట్టి నేను తిన్నాక మిగిలిన చేపముక్కకు ఏమైనా కండ ఉంటే దాన్ని అమ్మ తినేది. ఊహ తెలిశాక అది చూసి నాకు కష్టమనిపించేది.
Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు
Most Read Telugu Story - Marachembu Moral Story for Kid Telugu https://telugulostories.blogspot.com/2024/02/bhale-baapanamma-kids-song-in-telugu.html
The Lies My Mother Told Me
A Moral Story for Children
People say mothers always tell the truth.
But I think… mothers tell the sweetest lies in the world.
Let me tell you why.
This story began when I was very young. I was born into a poor family. We were so poor that sometimes we didn’t even know where our next meal would come from.
Whenever there was a little rice at home, my mother would put most of it into my plate. As she served me, she would smile and say,
“Eat well, my child. I’m not hungry right now.”
That was the first lie my mother told me.
Sometimes, my mother went to the nearby stream to catch fish. She wanted to give her growing child some nutritious food. Since we couldn’t afford to buy fish, she would sit by the stream for hours. On lucky days, she caught one or two small fish.
She cooked them carefully and served them to me. After I finished eating, if there was a tiny piece left with some flesh on it, she would eat that.
Visit for Latest Kuwait Jobs News and Accommodation, Part Time Business and Jobs in Kuwait and many more ....
When I grew old enough to understand, it made my heart ache.
One day, I tried to give her a piece of fish from my plate. She gently stopped my hand and said,
“No, dear. I don’t even like the smell of fish.”
That was the second lie my mother told me.
To send me to school, my mother took up small jobs. She collected old newspapers, made paper covers using glue, and sold them to nearby shops.
One night, I woke up and saw her working even at midnight, under the dim light of an oil lamp.
“Why are you working so late, Amma?” I asked.
She smiled and said,
“Go back to sleep. I’m not tired at all.”
That was the third lie my mother told me.
During my final exams, my mother came with me to the exam center. While I was writing my exam inside, she waited outside for hours in the burning sun.
When the bell rang, she hugged me tightly. She made me sit on her lap and gave me a glass of fruit juice she had brought.
She looked exhausted. Sweat was running down her face.
Read Also Telugu Kids Songs Friendship Paatalu https://telugulostories.blogspot.com/2023/05/friendship-story-in-telugu.html
I offered her the glass and said, “You drink too, Amma.”
She shook her head and said,
“No, dear. I’m not thirsty.”
That was the fourth lie my mother told me.
My mother did everything she could to educate me. Because of her, I got a job in the city and earned enough to live.
I sent her some money, hoping she could finally rest.
But she refused it.
“Don’t trouble yourself,” she said.
“Buy clothes for your birthday. The little money I earn is enough. I don’t lack anything.”
That was the fifth lie my mother told me.
Then one day, my mother fell seriously ill. She was admitted to a hospital in our village, and I was informed.
I rushed home immediately.
She was lying on the bed, thin like a bundle of bones. She tried to smile when she saw me, but the smile never reached her tired eyes.
I broke down and cried.
She placed her hand on my head, stroked it gently, and said,
“Don’t cry, my child. Nothing has happened to me. I’m perfectly fine.”
That was the sixth lie my mother told me.
Her last lie.
She didn’t live long enough to tell the seventh one.
🌼 Moral of the Story
A mother’s love often speaks through silent sacrifices and gentle lies.
Those lies are not meant to deceive — they are meant to protect, nourish, and love.
👉 Respect your parents. Love them while you can.
Because their love is priceless… and once gone, it can never be replaced. 💛
Ramu Somu Story in Telugu pdf, friendship stories for Kids, best friends kathalu
Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు | Updated 2026
కథ సమాచారం
| కథ రకం | Telugu Moral Stories |
|---|---|
| ప్రధాన అంశం | నీతి మరియు మంచి ప్రవర్తన |
| ఎవరికి ఉపయోగకరం | పిల్లలు, కుటుంబ సభ్యులు మరియు తెలుగు కథలను ఇష్టపడే పాఠకులు |
| ముఖ్యమైన సందేశం | కథలోని సంఘటనలను ఆలోచించి, అందులోని మంచి పాఠాన్ని జీవితంలో ఉపయోగించుకోవచ్చు. |
తరచుగా అడిగే ప్రశ్నలు
ఈ కథలోని ప్రధాన సందేశం ఏమిటి?
Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు...
ఈ కథను పిల్లలు చదవవచ్చా?
అవును. కథలోని సంఘటనలు మరియు సందేశాన్ని వయస్సుకు తగిన విధంగా పిల్లలకు వివరించి చదివించవచ్చు.
ఈ కథ ద్వారా మనం ఏమి నేర్చుకోవచ్చు?
కథలోని పాత్రల నిర్ణయాలు, పరిణామాలు మరియు చివరగా వచ్చే సందేశాన్ని గమనిస్తే మన జీవితానికి ఉపయోగపడే ఒక మంచి పాఠాన్ని గుర్తించవచ్చు.
ఈ కథ ఏ విభాగానికి చెందుతుంది?
ఇది Telugu Moral Stories విభాగానికి చెందిన తెలుగు కథ.
ఈ కథకు సంబంధించిన అంశాలు: Amma Cheppina Abaddalu | Telugu Lo Stories kathalu | అమ్మ చెప్పిన అబద్ధాలు | Updated 2026, Telugu moral stories, Neethi Kathalu, Telugu Kathalu
ఇతర ఉపయోగకరమైన వెబ్సైట్లు
- IndianInQ8 — Latest Jobs, News & Entertainment
- Kuwait Bus Routes — Kuwait City Bus Routes & Information
- ITIL Course — ITIL Learning & Course Resources

Post a Comment